A world that understands Acoustic Neuromas.
To provide accurate, up-to-date information and ongoing support to individuals with an acoustic neuroma, and their families, to help improve their quality of life.
Unlock access to our Members Portal today! Membership includes:
- Virtual Support Groups: Find solace and strength in connecting with others who share similar experiences.
- One-on-One Peer Support: Gain invaluable advice from others who can relate to your unique circumstances. This program offers personalized and empathetic support from individuals who have faced similar challenges and are willing share their experiences in a one-on-one setting.
- Tri-Annual Newsletter, The Connection: Stay informed with key sources of information about acoustic neuromas (i.e., treatment options, symptom management, medical advancements, and research). Knowledge is power, and we are dedicated to empowering you with the latest insights. In each publication, we also endeavor to provide hope, inspiration and comfort in the personal stories we share.
- Webinars: Participate in educational webinars delivered by leading medical specialists.
- Expert Support: Connect with medical professionals through our Medical Advisory Committee. Gain valuable opinions and advice from experts who are passionate about supporting you to help you achieve the best possible quality of life.
These invaluable support services and resources are made possible through the support and generosity of our members and donors. Every little bit counts!